As I enter this week of finals I am feeling one thing.
Stress.
Anxiety.
Nervousness.
Nausiousness.
(that last one could be from the tamales, chocolate-chip cookies, and chips & guac I just devoured in spanish). but anyway...
Okay so a few more than one thing but hey, thats why I'm not taking math this semester!
3 finals this wednesday.
Just breathe.
In any case, I am stoked for the semester to be over so I can enjoy the holiday season
and the 2 parties I am throwing for church this week :)
Also, I'm gonna have a LOT to blog about come next tuesday.
and then I leave for south carolina so I'm not sure if i can keep up the blog while I'm there...
we'll see.
In the meantime, here are some pics from a fabulous yacht party i went to:
Let the photosesh begin,
I mean we're on a yacht for pete sake's, do you expect anything less?
The timing and weather was perfect for gorge pics!
'
Look at that sky now will you!
Classic titatnic poses...
I LOVE this photo I snatched for some reason...
oh and this awesome one of my friend kelliann really gives you that
"life-is-good" feeling, cuz it really is--especially when you're on a yacht.
I like to think of myself as artsy apparently....
haha
You can't see a sunset like this sittin inside typin up blogposts all day!
Such a fun day!
After that day I've made up my mind.I'm owning a yacht,
ergo ...I'm marrying rich.
xoxo
p.s. 21 FOLLOWERS!! My dreams are a reality :) haha.
thanks so much guys!
p.s.s. there will be some big surprise/reward for your kindness and follow-ness
i just need to think of it...
sit tight.
happy holidays!


4 comments:
"Look at that sky now will you!"
HAHAHAHA
hahahah i knew someone would get it! that dang line is forever engraved in my head. ahhhh
jealous, yacht party????? I love the sunset pics
so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment