The week of FINALES.
x5.
Kickin it off with a CLAIRE CAM!
(dont forget to silence the other music down at the bottom)
Kickin it off with a CLAIRE CAM!
(dont forget to silence the other music down at the bottom)
Also my thoughts on the Oprah finale:
Watched it twice, she is so inspiring.
3:00 afternoon's will definitely be missing her all around America.
And in 150 countries WORLDWIDE.
Can you believe that!?
Thoughts on GLEE Finale:
I'm so so sooo happy about rachel&finn and sam&mercedes!
adorable! And we all knew they wouldnt make it to top 10, they always lose the first time.
Thoughts on Make it or Break it Finale:
MAX is bi......whattt!?!
I'm glad Payson's parents took the sponsorship, she's a rockstar,
and I feel ultimately bad for kelly parker- her mom's the worst.
Thoughts on AMERICAN IDOL FINALE:
TEAM SCOTTY!!! I am so happy for him, he rocked it.
I've had "Gone" stuck in my head since tuesday.
And totally called him&lauren secretly dating.
And I LOVE it. what a cool thing to meet on idol, that's one in a million, literally.
Thoughts that I watch too much tv:
DEFINITELY.
Thoughts that I watch too much tv:
DEFINITELY.
And finally my thoughts on school finals....
WHO CARES!? SCHOOL IS OVER & IT'S NOWSUMMER!
off to buy an outfit to MC an event at my church tonight :)
wish me luck.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment