June 5, 2011

I know

There are a few things that I know for certain this Sunday,
I know I'm going to start nannying those cute kids tomorrow :)
I'll be busy!
But I'm excited :)
***
I know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true.
I know that the Newport Temple is gorgeous during a sunset.
side story: i was in a fireside tonight, in the stake center right across the street from the newport beach temple, and it was fascinating about the antiquity of the book of mormon
(that word makes me feel pretty smart haha "antiquity") and anyway i looked at the clock and it was 7:35ish and i went to the bathroom and saw that the sun was setting and went to go look at it,
i can appreciate a good sunset & LOVE sunset pictures! cliche right? haha
so i went and took a buttload of pictures of the temple in the sunset.
how often do you get to see the temple in the sunset? 
***
Just Beautiful.
***
Sometimes it's just the little things in life.
And the last thing I know for absolute certain,
 I know that my Redeemer Lives.
xoxo

No comments: