Well good! Cuz that's what this is.
I have like a zillion things on my mind right at this moment...
1. I need an oil change/ my tire pressure lights been on for 4 days...
2. My portfolio is due Wednesday :o
3. The library is going to start tracking me down for the books back that I have yet to crack open
4. My work is going to carry velvet-cargo pants this season.
5. VELVET CARGO PANTS??? That's something once you wear, no one forgets.
6. I need to find coffee stirrers in bulk....MUST STAY UP ALL NIGHT! just kidding :) for my art project.
7. My current christmas CD wishlist...
**Mindy Gledhill Christmas
**Michael Buble Christmas
**THIS IS THE CHRIST: MoTab (not christmas but its still amazing)
**Bieber Christmas...CHECK.
**David Archuleta & MoTab Christmas...currently in the mail :) :)
8. 9million birthdays/weddings coming up that I need to buy gifts for.
9. I really need some time to go to the gym...
10. I really should be sleeping right now.
11. I wish I had some nutella.
So that's what's in my head right now.
*****
Here's how the weekend went down:(And here comes a really bad titanic joke, courtesy of maelen :) )
Just like the titanic this parties going dowwnn!!
I dont get to babysit Laila much anymore but when I do it's a treat!
It's amazing everytime i see her i freak out cuz she can talk now!
***
Went down to Santa Ana for the
"Dia De Los Muertos" celebration
Had authentic mexican tortas.
Basically, LARD.
it did not sit well....hahah TMI i know.
churros claro que si.
These are made of rice!
Finished 6 giraffe paintings.
One more thing...
haha just kidding :)
happy monday! hope the week is just dandy.
xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment