December 5, 2011

20th

I am officially no longer a teenager!
How do I feel?
Not much different....except for i feel like it's going to seem
even more strange when i drive around with friends with masks on...
or when we go mud-sliding, or when we dance to backstreet boys
in the parking lot.

I said it was going to look strange, i didnt say i wasnt going to do it :)

Anyway, a photo from my birthday evening at lucille's BBQ, yummm.
 And a few photos from friday....



And then last night celebrating with the fam i was sick as a dog.
101 fever.
i looked like this x| on the couch.
not so very fun, but se la vie!
So today i am surviving on jello & soup.

***
So, i finally have photoshop on my computer!!
It is so much fun! I just love my major.
Can't wait to get to cal poly pomona and dive right in.
What an exciting year 2012 is going to be!
Oh & last but not least....a fun christmas decoration i found...
bird tree!
so cute.
xoxo

No comments: