January 14, 2012

16 Very Separate Things

For those of you that read the Pioneer Woman's Blog you'll know right off the bat that I stole that title from her.
For those of you that don't read the Pioneer Woman's blog you can click HERE and start.
She's hilarious & she has her own tv show on food network! And she's paying me to rave,
highlight, and advertise her on my blog!


Just kidding. But now I kind of feel like she should be....


Anyway it's Saturday and....


1. Just ate in-n-out with my family so I'll I can do is sit in a food coma and blog.


2. Getting up at 8 after going to bed at 3:00 is really hard.


3. All my friends are starting school again soon, I don't start until March and I'm worried about being bored.


4. Being bored makes me worried because it means there's too much time to think...and I think having too much time to think is a bad thing.
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."
Albert Einstein


"There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."
William Shakespeare

5. I don't know if I entirely agree with that last one, but there's your philosophy lesson for the day.


6. I lost 10 pounds in the month of december. woot woot, raise the roof.
Celebratory pic:
7. I think I just gained it all back eating that in-n-out.

8. I know nothing about the violin. 
     *I do now know that I should not have ordered one from amazon
         -It's a good violin just the bridge is not "custom" so it's extremely hard to play
     *But, I'm gonna start learning! (via youtube)
     *I know, learning an instrument at the start of a new year, total cliche.

9. Everybody's a part of some cliche. Yes, even hipsters.

10. Why did the hipsters die at the top of the volcano?
       Because they hiked up there before it was "cool."

11. DJ Earworm's 2011 mashup is okay...2009 is still the best one. 

12. I need to go buy cheese for a diner's club. how do i get dragged into these things? lol.

13.
14. So I feel like nobody's been blogging since the new year struck....and I've been wondering if I missed some big blog strike...or some type of trendy blog fast...or is blogging not cool anymore? I feel like Mindy Kaling, except my book is called: Is Everyone Not Blogging Without Me? And other Concerns. 

15. But then, people started blogging again. And so, I will continue to blog.

16. Also, I'm working on a little somethin-somethin in my free time that I'll talk about next time...I think. I say that a lot....? Ever heard of an empty gesture? lol. 
I hope you're all having a great weekend, and hopefully it's not as random as mine seems like it is! Or maybe hopefully it is as random?
Peace on earth, good will to men &WOMEN!
xoxo

No comments: