Saturday my ysa ward took a charter bus down to san diego to see the mormon battalion and the stunning san diego temple. On the way there we had a microphone in the front of the bus so we had people come up and we'd ask them 20 juicy questions, like what's your guilty pleasure, who's your celebrity crush, and other random good things-you-need-to-know kinda questions. The rest of the day was pretty standard--ate some delicious tortillas from a woman making them on the street, took awkward group photos, sang sha sha sha boo-ya roll call and just had a great time :)
Then Sunday came and I had to go to a museum for school, LACMA, what a cool place! It was my second time there but it just gets better every time. The picture on the bottom right is 2000 hand-cut blocks that make up a pattern, so insane!
The merriment continued at the Eric Church concert!! Don't know if I've ever mentioned I was a country music fan....hahah JK. I surprised Anne with tickets as an early birthday present. We wore cowgirl boots and pretty much rocked out to homeboy, springsteen and the other greats by eric church. I'll need to do a full post on this because it was just that good, but for now I just have a few pics:
*****
And tomorrow is a BIG TIME day for america!
ELECTION DAY!!
This is the first year I can vote for president and I am wildly excited. I can't wait to sport my I voted sticker at school. Is this an ultra dorky thing to be excited about or what? And in honor of the big day tomorrow I found some hilar images.....i shall call this: OBAMA VS. ROMNEY
gangster romney....
my favorite one: SUMO!!
so now....get out there and vote!!
may the best man win,
and may the odds be ever in your favor.
this could change the country....big time.
xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment