November 20, 2012

Meme Stuffing

My art class was cancelled so I thought I'd do a little pre-thanksgiving meme stuffing:
I watched the movie Food Inc. last week for my ethics class. Worst idea ever. The movie was amazing but now I feel like I can't eat meat--and two days before turkey day--this is a problem. I mean it's the star of the show! And lathered in gravy it's one of my favorite parts. So now I am truly at an ethical crossroads.....haha first world problems. In other news.....
So true.
And since at midnight on Friday we will continue the tradition and flock to the sales that black friday will grace us with, 
 I'm apologizing in advance,
black friday get's cray cray.
****
And a small list of gratitude in the spirit of being thankful:
1. A wonderful sister date day with anne yesterday
2. Sales at downeast basics! (shopping for them modest clothes now-holler!)
3. Mini bundt cakes
4. My testimony of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints
5. Nice people everywhere, seriously people open doors for me all day long at school--chivalry is not dead!
6. Secret Santa's 
7. America--honestly be grateful you live here!!
8. BFF hot cocoa dates
9. scotty mccreery christmas album!
10. Ella. I mean what kind of aunt would I be if she wasn't on this list?? She seriously brings so much joy.
Gotta get back to school.... stuffed with gratitude!
xoxo

No comments: