December 15, 2014

Sun Devil.

On to the next step in life! I will be starting at ASU coming this january :) Can't say that I haven't enjoyed the 21 month break from homework, exams, late-night crammings, and finals.....but i am excited to finally get back to studying my major and working towards my next goals in life! 

It just so happens that ASU has a different campus specifically for my major that just so happens to be only 15 minutes from my house! As opposed to their regular campus which is about 45 minutes from my house. Sometimes things work out just too perfectly. Some say it may even be divine......I know I am where I am with a purpose and a plan :) i need to continue this rhyme but i dont think i can....im glad at this time of year i don't need a fan? okay somebody needs to give me a ban! or hit me over the head with a pan.....
xoxo
ps happy holidays!!

No comments: