In honor of pitch perfect 2 and fat amy, I've decided to be 100% honest,"my real name is fat patricia."
And tell ya'll that i recently went through a break up.
It's not something awkward or taboo to discuss because it's life and it happens!
I hate it and it's never fun but at some point we all go through it.The reason I feel that I can be so open about this, since I never have been before, is because I can honestly say that it is an important part of my life right now with the stage I'm in and all of the things I learned in the process. I truly was dating an amazing guy and I could never say one mean thing about him, he is awesome, and sweet in every sense of the word.
I guess after a break-up it's standard protocol to question and wonder was it the right thing? did i make a mistake? is this just pms? haha. but what we're really asking ourselves is do we trust our heart? and what if we fall with this decision? Well, what if you fly? The truth is, I have no idea what's ahead or around the corner, but I've always been an optimist. So I went with my heart, and I went with my gut, and i went with a 5 pair of shoe shopping spree and some ice-cream eating therapy with a friend....and here i am. and....
follow your heart.
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment