ONE YEAR of marriage in the bag! ๐
I can hardly believe it has been one year since we were sealed and one year since I've been living with a boy! I know you are wondering, yes there are socks on the floor and no he doesn't smell (all the time) haha and yes it is a blast! Marriage is the greatest adventure I have embarked upon. I found some cute marriage quotes that I love:
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
“The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little ‘extra’ every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.”
“Marriages are like fingerprints; each one is different and each one is beautiful.”
“Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.”
Some fun facts about our wedding:
It was Friday the 13th
It was 106 degrees
My mom got sick during our sealing ๐
One of our groomsmen did the splits during the garter toss!
My bff Jill caught the bouquet and then married brad's cousin!
We went to chik-fil-a after and they saw our car all decorated and gave us our food for free!
It was a glorious and beautiful happy day!
Celebrating One Year of Marriage:
For our anniversary I planned the first half of the day with massages, where the woman thought I had checked the "yes" box on the form where it says pregnant, you should have seen the look on brad's face! haha no, I am not pregnant.
then, we took a three hour nap! haha my planning skills are ๐ฏ
Then Brad planned the second half of the day and we went and relived our first date of using the pedal boats at tempe town lake! it was so fun and so crazy to be there feeling completely different then the nervousness of a first date!
it was slightly windy...lol
๐
After we went to maggiano's which was sooooo delicious! brad knows of my bizarre and strong love for the chocolate cake there haha
here's to many many more anniversaries my love!
x๐x๐
No comments:
Post a Comment