Driving to California to Veronica's wedding we first stopped at Disney to spend a few hours with holly there! Then as we were on our way back to holly's house I decided to make a quick "pit stop" to one of my favorite places on earth. Newhope Gymnastics! I spent more time there in my life then I probably ever did at home haha. I was there 5 days a week, 4 hours a day from the time I was 10-17 years old! And I thought that was an important part of my life that brad needed to see!
When we walked in I was so excited to see some of the girls I had done gymnastics with coaching there! We had a good time catching up and then I had a great time on the tumbletrak and trampoline! Brad was too nervous to go on anything while people were watching so luckily everyone left at 9pm and we got to play around while they cleaned up the gym! I shoved him into the foam pit and it was hilarious because it took him FOREVER to get out! haha. I am so used to getting out of that thing that it takes me 5 seconds but he was really struggling. lol. We had a blast playing and then it was time to head home. I've gotta say it was probably one of the highlights of the trip for me!
So fun to share parts of our lives with each other from the past and especially make memories of them together in the now!
hopefully we can make another pit stop there a different time!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment