March 29, 2021

LIFE UPDATE!

 Boy has it been a minute since I've been on here! I realized the other day though that I really do miss blogging. It is so fun (and sometimes cringy :) ) to go back and read old posts and remember what happened and see alllll the pics. But man, have things changed a lot since my last post. So I'll just dive right in...... 

First off, I had a baby!! 

Miss Madelyn was born January 8, 2020 and she has been the light of our lives ever since!! 
She is very sweet, and smart and determined! She will be a force for good in this world! I have literally thousands of photos of her but i will just share a few of my favorites from the past 15 months :)  



sometimes she wakes up with the craziest bed head and it cracks us up!

                                                                                ******
And now here she is at almost 15 months old!
Where is the time going?! She runs all around, throws mini tantrums, and cracks us up on the daily! 
She LOVES people and doggies and snacks! 

So yeah, that's taken up most of our life since 2019/2020! I feel so lucky to be able to stay home with her and enjoy every minute of her growing up and learning. I love my beautiful little family! Oh yeah, and remember that puppy from my post in 2019? well here she is now - 80 pounds!! she is  huge german shepherd! and we love her so much, especially Maddy!






in between watching her grow up we had.... new jobs for both brad & i, some traveling, and oh yeah, that pandemic we all lived through..... good times in 2020! 
we are super excited for this year because we have SO many fun adventures planned! Now that we are vaccinated too it will be much more stress-free and enjoyable :)

happy to report that we are all healthy and well since 2020!
stopping by with more updates soon 
xoxo

No comments: