Awkward moment: totally not trying to dress up, I just wear my brown leather jacket and my steve madden troopa boots. the movie starts and katniss is literally wearing a brown leather jacket & brown combat type boots. Hahaha well hopefully i looked as cool as she did....and not so much like an obsessed fan.....
Now the concept of the hunger games is honestly bizarre, creepy, strange, and quite honestly a little sick.
But nevertheless I read the books a few years ago & was way into it and when I found out it was gonna be a movie i was like yeahhhhhhbabbyyy! and when I found out Liam Hensworth was playing Gale I was like yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbaaaabbbbyyy!
haha anyway....
Sorry for that brief 13- year- old- celebrity-schoolgirl-crush moment.
But he is gorgeous.
The movie was really good, even though they left a few things out and changed a few things I thought they did pretty well. And since then I have been seeing some hilarious things going around about the HG.
Nothing wrong with a little Ryan Gosling,
Iphone case. Capitalism.
This is very clever
In honor of my grandma who loves Maxine comics:
This one is my favorite:
Something to stitch on a BFF pillow:
Even TOM's got in on the phenomenon:
So, now we all know its cool haha.
And last but not least:
And in honor of the hunger games I'm gonna go eat a snack
cuz I am hungry.
***
And also I start school up again on tuesday!!
Hungry for a change :)
xoxo










No comments:
Post a Comment