I was just doing a quick scroll through of my march blog posts
and realized almost all of them have titles dealing with food....
i think i may have a problem.
so i figured i couldn't let that streak down right??
so i figured i couldn't let that streak down right??
haha OR this post could be entirely about the chocolate covered strawberry I ate at church today.
Talk about a post that everybody wants to read again & again!
But alas,
this post is just about me feeling grateful today.
I haven't been at church in 2 weeks because of traveling and it was so great to be back today!
It's so nice to be able to go every week and be spiritually edified, uplifted, and always learn something new about myself and my testimony.
Today driving home with the rain sprinkling my car, and my sunday music playing I was just feeling so grateful. Lately, there have been so many moments where I definitely feel God's hand in my life. And it's important to remember to stop. and be grateful for all these things.
So wether it was the strawberry that made me grateful,
the family I'm about to enjoy dinner with,
or just the fact that it's a beautiful rainy day,
I'm grateful.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment